Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My New Years Resolution

 
Working from home works out well for people like me who don’t drive.  But I graduated college in the spring of 2012 and not having a class or job that I need to walk to everyday got me into the bad habit of staying in my apartment far too much during the week.   I’m tired of feeling like a hermit or a hibernating bear, so I have become a walking photographer instead.
I Love art.   Street art, abandoned art, fine art, artfully painted cars, etc.—whatever form art takes it adds interest to our communities.   I was a writing major and a visual art minor at The Evergreen State College in Olympia, and I haven’t moved very far away.
This Blog will be a repository for the spray painted, stickered, taped, knitted, sculpted, chalked, and stacked art that I find all around me on my weekday walks.  It will also showcase anything else that I find interesting to photograph.
I am seven days into this new walking photographer project.  I will start with three images that fit the theme of movement.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment