Sunday, February 3, 2013

Posting Old Photographs on a Low Productivity Week


I didn’t have a whole lot of energy or inspiration this past week.  One or another of the illnesses everyone has been hearing about this year broke into my apartment.  It’s a good time to post some old Evergreen free wall pictures I haven’t gotten around to yet. 
I can still find the alien I stumbled on in 2009, and here is another one of those CZ tags I have been finding around town.

This little devil caught my eye.  The hourglass figures that can be found in the last three images on this post reminded me of the work of the painter Joan Miro.  But my boyfriend is also a Miro fan, and he feels like this little devil is more Miro's style. 

And here is a close up of a second little devil.  I have been noticing this one all over the place in the last couple of weeks.

I love these little running hourglasses.

The words "Kill All" are usually followed by the word "Cops" or "Rapists," when they are written around the Evergreen campus.  The words and the hourglass figure next to them appear to have been written in the same medium.  I wonder what position or class of people the hourglass figure could represent. 

The hourglasses all have the number 12 and two 7's.  The sevens aren't all arranged directly next to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment